• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC cleared in 12 days

gunner_bear

Just got notice that my euc has cleared in 12 days. This is much better than the 90 days for the first two. Now just to plan a pick-up at lansing for my deuce W/w that i won. I am hoping it will start/stop and have no major problems???

mikeprince

My first EUC ever just cleared in 19 days!

So I called up the base to schedule a pickup and first slot was 10 days later... bummer.

Win some. Lose some :) But its all good. I can't wait to go pick up my new m101a1.

Bighurt

You guys are making me nervous I planned for 2 months 12 days is going to be tight.

I wonder if security clearance plays any part...

mdcarriers

My first EUC came back just 33 days from purchase date and that was with a problem resolution sent back on on day 17. My 2nd EUC came back on same day as the first and was only purchase a few days earlier. I was worried because I put down a big list of countries for possible export.

1crook

I used to get EUC's approved in 2 weeks, but in the last few months it seems that there is no rhyme or reason. I have bought about 10 trucks from GL before and one of my last EUC's took 4 months to clear and another took over 2 months until I called DLA.

paulfarber

I was 60 days from EUC submission and opened a ticket. Got an e-mail that basically said that another dept was waiting yet another dept (no specifics). I politely e-mailed back if they could check specifically what was the second dept waiting on. The next week (about 4 business days) I got EUC cleared.

It appears that if you land on the 'wrong desk' it sits. People who bid and won on lots the same day, at the same site, had EUCs in less than 45 days for first time EUC.

Others have mentioned the same procedure.. long wait, call DLA and submit a ticket and BAM! insta-EUC.

Sounds like if your EUC ends up on 'the wrong desk' you wait. Evidently DLA knows exactly what desk that is :)

Bighurt

I had an EUC clear this morning. Submitted to BC on the 11th, cleared the 22nd, not bad considering 4 of those days where weekends...

michigandon

My most recent EUC cleared in 9 days! Submitted to BC on the 11th, received notification today.

Going to see if I can't go to Lejune this Thursday and collect it. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks