• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC DENIED

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Robyn, is there anything He can do to resubmit his EUC for approval? surely there is someone at DRMS that GL can contact regarding the denial?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a question, why isn't a scanned image of a State issued driver license showing physical address sufficient to confirm your address?

tamangel

I used to live on an island and had this problem (no street address) all the time. All the residents had the same PO Box number. Boat operators would pick up mail each day, bring to a central location and put it in everyones pigeon holes..Every one had a key to the 'mail room'. Problem is when you moved, you had to have an individual on the island forward any mail (until the new address took hold) because you can't do change of address forms w/ the PO if you have a PO Box w/o shutting down the whole box (and everyone else that uses it..).

When I 'had' to have a street address, I made up one..

#7 Perimeter Island Road or whatever.. In the voting records, I was listed as Township 3 North, Range 4 West.. Funny

Mike

Michael

My drivers license had my PO box on it until the last one. It still has my social security number on it, but that will change with the next one. All because of 9-11.

Floyd

Re: RE: EUC DENIED

Floyd said:
In this case, they were unable to independently verify either your home or business (if applicable) physical address. This may be because no major utilities are in your name, it may be due to a recent move. We are not provided exact information as to what they could not verify.
mangus580 said:
He cant meet the requirement for the purchase,
This was a cover-info sheet that was sent to GL along with all supporting documents; note the quote from GL about no corresponding utility information.

I’m still at a loss about the reverse telephone check even though it’s a ski resort we stopped using smoke signals about two years ago.

Just being an ordinary citizen I have yet to grasp the intricacies of this approval process. I do not understand just what requirement I fail to meet.

Floyd

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: EUC DENIED

Floyd, looks like what you submitted should have been sufficient.......

It also appears to dispute the possible reasons for denial on the form letter GL sent you......

I also wonder if the documents you submitted to GL were in fact forwarded to DRMS with your EUC request.

tamangel

I’m still at a loss about the reverse telephone check even though it’s a ski resort we stopped using smoke signals about two years ago.
If your phone number is unlisted, reverse directories don't work..

Mike

rickf

Hello gang, I do not post on here much even though I have been visiting for quite a few years. I have noticed that ever since GL has started advetising on here there seem to be alot of people that instantly jump to their defense in any situation. I have known about this situation with Floyd for some time now and I suggested he put it to the boards. I did not expect to see him flamed. I am actually getting ready to purchase a deuce but now I am haveing second thoughts. Yes it is the government that denied the EUC but it is GL that is the seller, they should be much more helpful in rectifieng the situation. I am NOT putting anyone down but please, step back and take a look at what is happening here.
Rick

Michael

It looks like your drivers license has a po box on it. The best way to fix this is to go and have one made with your physical address on it and list your po box as your mailing address. I also live in a small town that doesn't have street delivery. It is a pain in the ass. The post office fusses about any mail that doesn't have my po box on it and send some of it back but on the other hand more and more things have to be sent to your physical address not a po box.

I can remember the time I got my Mississippi drivers license renewed in the mail while I was in school in Kansas City, MO. It had a big Valid Without Photo where the picture goes. Those were the days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks