• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Question

I recently won one of the M818 tractors in Indiana and so did my father. This will be mine and my fathers first time going through govliquidation and we will both be filling out our own EUC's.

I printed off a copy of the EUC form so I could read through it before filling it out. My questions are-
I'm an individual and do not own a business and do not plan to resell this truck.
Section I- Type of Firm Do I check other and put Individual/Not used for Business?

Nature of End User's Business- Do I put Hobby?

Business Corporation Headquarters- N/A ?

Any tips? I need to get this turned in by next Tuesday. Do you fax this in/scan it and email it in- what is the best method?

Thanks again for your help,
Andy

Armada

Congrats on the trucks. Post a couple pics of the ones you got, a lot of us were watching the auction frenzy.

Section I- Type of Firm Do I check other and put Individual/Not used for Business?
Mark 'Other' and type 'Individual'.

Nature of End User's Business- Do I put Hobby?
Type 'Personal' or 'Hobby'

Business Corporation Headquarters- N/A ?
'Not Applicable' for 5: a/b and 6: a/b

Fax- but you may want to mail an enlarged, clear copy of your drivers license. They are picky about that.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You need to fill it out online and after it's all filled out and you hit next, it will open the EUC in a PDF format whcih you then print and fax in. Fax # is on EUC page somewhere. Make sure to use a cover sheet.

Armada's advice about DL is correct. Blow it up and scan it at a high resolution.

citizensoldier

RE: thanks!

If you didnt you should next time.. Save every photo from the auction so you have proof if something is damaged or missing.. Just a wize thing to do and you can then give us our fix when we need it..
They had some real nice trucks and a lot of them. Did you get any of the tan ones that looked like they were just re-furbished? I was drooling over a couple of them but my M52 will have to do for now..

jasonjc

RE: thanks!

If you fill it out online it will check it for you and give you tip/help on filling in all the blanks.

Thanks

Citizensoldier- I did save all of the pics posted to the listing for my dad and my truck to my computer since I thought they would take down the auction after a while-which govliquidation did. I've got pics of them on my work computer which I can post. My dad and I ended up buying two of the tan rebuilt units without winches. I didn't get to preview on the 30th so I'm just crossing my fingers.
Andy

that didn't work!

Well those pictures didn't come through on the last post. I retried and hit preview but nothing comes up. Oh well, the govliquidation pics aren't too exiting. I'll make sure to get pictures from the pick up and when they come back to MN parked next to the M812 for size comparisons.
Andy

Attachments

Coveralls

Andy, Your truck looks exactaly like the one I bought. Maybe they are side by side. Any way I will help you and your dad get going if anything is wrong with them. I'm used to SNAFU situations, Just like being at work! Pm me when you get your clearence from GL. See you in INDY.

jwaller

make sure and send it via email and scan in the pic of your driver license. I've been told countless times that my faxes weren't clear enough. so I put an end to that excuse when I started emailing the stuff. euc's will make you want to pull your hair out but contrats on the truck. I too have an 818 and I love it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks