• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC to a PO BOX

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking at several Items on GL that require an EUC. What is the process that is needed when I don't have a mail box at my home. Any mail I get goes straight to my PO box. Is there any way to get an EUC to go through without a mailing address at my property? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The process requires that you get a home address. I've not once heard of Battle Creek sending one to a PO Box. Heck, a friend was trying to buy transmissions and they cancelled the sale advising him that his middle name was mispelled. Apparently his given middle name was not in alignment with Battle Creek's format for middle names. You may have better luck dealing with a private seller. GL may be in a better position to answer this question.

Isaac-1

I have bought a couple of EUC items over the last 5 years, and only get mail at a P.O. Box, I do also include my street address (no mail box here), and did not have a problem.l

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks