• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC

ida34

They are looking for you to give your information and the intended use of the property. Can you be more specific on what you are wondering?

Bozor1000

I was just curious. I am an American citizen and a Veteran of the US NAVY. I also work at the VA Hospital in Long Beach. Do you think I will have any problems?

ida34

Not unless you are buying to resell. Then they want to know who you are selling to and such. Are you just wanting one for yourself? If that is the case you should put that it is being used for its intended purpose and you are a collector. If you are getting from GL the PDF form has hints for filling out the form.

Floyd

Bozor, that's a long drive to VALB everyday. What dept are you in? I've been waiting for over a month now for my EUC, oh well! You should have no problems. If you need any help PM me.

Floyd

Bozor1000

Floyd said:
Bozor, that's a long drive to VALB everyday. What dept are you in? I've been waiting for over a month now for my EUC, oh well! You should have no problems. If you need any help PM me.

Floyd
I work in Textile Services (Laundry). My girl and I carpool everyday. She works in El Monte. So I take the bus from Norwalk in the morning then all the way to El Monte in the afternoon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks