• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC's for event 4573

1qwkgoat

Has anybody who submitted a EUC for event 4573 had their EUC approved yet? Please note if it was your first EUC or not and what date it was sent to Battle Creek. I'm trying to get a idea for myself and the other buyer's of event 4573 if the EUC's are still in a stack waiting or if the paperwork was "lost"

As I wait longer and longer(34 days) for my EUC to clear I grow less patient and crazier by the day. I also grow more tired of having money tied up in limbo at GL. I either want the deuce or deny the dam thing so I can spend my money on something that I will actually recieve. Like the 70 challenger I always wanted to build

fsudad1958

I to am waiting, this is my first contacted CL and ask if there was a way to know if the EUC had been received at Battle Creek . The reply was that it had and was in the final stage of approval. If you can belive that. I have been waiting 35 days.

1qwkgoat

I belive that GL can tell you what day Battle Creek recieved your EUC. From what I have seen it is usually a fews days after GL says it was "sent to Battle Creek". I guess they still use snail mail. Who know's, I however wouldn't doubt it.

Also welcome to the site

MCHoward

event 4573 out of johnston ia first time with gl euc to bc on 8/12 have heard nothing have emailed heidi twice was told to be patient these things take time

1qwkgoat

event 4573 out of johnston ia first time with gl euc to bc on 8/12 have heard nothing have emailed heidi twice was told to be patient these things take time
That's what I've heard, but we are fast approaching the 45 day point where GL can cancel the sale.

1qwkgoat

I received my clearance on 8/18.
4th.
Sent on 8/11.

What the hell can do they do different after the first EUC that can make it 30 days faster?

I mean if you need a backround check for EUC approval, shouldn't a person need a background check for each EUC. Just because a person was clean on there first EUC doesn't mean they are still clean now. Even serial killers had a clean record at one point in time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks