• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

European Member List

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Another Ahab

Our main places are in South Bohemia.

We have a museum with about village live, WWI and emigration to the USA, and 15 miles away in Nove Hrady a historic blacksmith workshop and in the nearby peat area our son has a large blacksmith workshop and a small railroad.

So probably a meeting will center around those three places, but the main place would be in Nove Hrady

GPS: N 48° 47.373, E 14° 46.603;
Pics of the smithy shops (with everything else) will be appreciated!

PHOENIX-GER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our Famely (Mother in Law) was former Sudentenland/Böhmischdorf now it is Czech/ Česká Ves
Would be nice to see their past. Just an extra-route about 80 km 😍 Unfortenatly Mother in Law died 2018 in the age of 92. She saw her area and her farm they had there for generations in 2015 again. She also spoken Czech.

My roots are since generations in Cologne.
I was the first black sheep which left this area moved northwards 😅 . My famely said i will not find in the north my happiness - the south of germany had given more development in wealth. I am the proof of sucess 🥳 that it also work in the North of Germany

Your location is 852 km from us - so a nice "Movement-Ride" for our Oldtimer. Maybe not this year with him as we are still in rebuild.... Electric is boring and timeconsuming. The Roadregistration will be limited for the time from May-Octobre like the most Oldtimer here. You dont want drive your hard-worked rebuild Truck in the bad winter weather....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks