• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

exhaust j pipe

Desert Rat

I'll be visiting in the middle of June. Get your ca$h in and I'll let you know about shipping too.

Desert Rat

RDD,
Do you need the system from the turbo or just the flex pipe on back? I had a NOS pipe in my hand Saturday thinking someone might need it.......... The "J" pipes are easily found and the connectors that have the flared end are laying all over the ground. Many are trying to rust away unsuccessfully.

Dieselsmoke

What about a sorta J pipe for the non turbo trucks? I need two that go to the muffler. They put new mufflers on these trucks, only to re-use the rotted stack :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Desert Rat

For all interested:

I do not have shipping quotes. I can ship via FedEx ground or Greyhound. Fed Ex will get it there in a timely fashion. Greydog delivers at their leisure. FedEx is much more expensive (usually two to four times Greydog). The information I need is your city, state and zip code. Please PM them to me along with your preferance. Thanks!

mangus580

RDD, I have the pipes you need... I am not sure what they are worth, but I took them off my truck when I did the turbo...

Best part is, you dont have to pay for shipping!!!

Desert Rat

Fred,
Looks like $50+-.

AJG 6989,
Looks like $60+-.

This is using Greydog (Greyhound) freight. You'll have to pick up at the terminal. If y'all want Old Dominion or FedEx, they are putting the quote just a bit more than double these quotes. These prices include purchasing the pipe.

red devils dude

mangus580 said:
RDD, I have the pipes you need... I am not sure what they are worth, but I took them off my truck when I did the turbo...

Best part is, you dont have to pay for shipping!!!

yaay :turn: [^] :burger: do you have the how thing from the turbo back?
p.s sent you a PM

fredrader

Desert Rat said:
Fred,
Looks like $50+-.

AJG 6989,
Looks like $60+-.

This is using Greydog (Greyhound) freight. You'll have to pick up at the terminal. If y'all want Old Dominion or FedEx, they are putting the quote just a bit more than double these quotes. These prices include purchasing the pipe.

Email sent...I'll take one...Thanks,Fred

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks