• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust manifold gaskets

Colonel Smash

Does anyone know where to get exhaust manifold gaskets and intake manifold gaskets for a multifuel?? I'm specifically talking about where it bolts to the head.

I have a non-turbo multifuel. Everything I have read about these motors say that turbos were only added to cut down on smoke and make them more efficient AND, that they don't ad much power. So why not build a tube style exhaust header?? More power, more efficient, and less heat.

Oh, and don't worry about the added noise and smoke. I don't care about those things.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you click my link? It had vendors and threads from SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks