• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exhaust System Placement Question

NFDBOB

Good Afternoon To Everyone - I am wondering if any has done an exhaust relocation from in front of the passenger rear tire to out either the rear behind the passenger side rear tire or straight out the back? I was looking and there is a company online who supposedly offers a kit to relocate the exhaust on 96 and up but mine are 86 and 92 year models so not sure the system would work - plus the company has not called me back and seemed a little sketchy when I tried to call or email them

Thanks

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
I you were looking, there is a plastic fuel tank somewhere on that side to think about.

Dual exhausted, CAMO

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why? If,anythin, just Install the last piece of the exhaust pipe from a 96-2004 H1.
i have one or 2 here at the shop..it connects to muffle and route up over the wheel and exits at the rear left tire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks