• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Expired subscription notifications

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you got a email notice of your subscription being expired with an address of vb4.steelsoldiers.com in it, please ignore. That's out test database for the server and I spun it up to demonstrate vBulletin for a friend of Chris'. I forgot to disable the mail daemon on it. Sorry. :patracy:

3dAngus

How could anyone not love Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver? These young folks missed a lot of good old black and whites. Nowdays, we have 100 channels and there's nothing to watch, so we go to SS. Back then, we had two channels and would fight over which channel we would watch.

Andrew is all good. My Hero! He's quiet, but has a sense of humor. :D

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok I had removed the email settings, but didn't realize they were hardcoded in a config file in the backend. So now I've disabled the jobs to send emails for birthdays, expired memberships, exc. from the test site.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok i had removed the email settings, but didn't realize they were hardcoded in a config file in the backend. So now i've disabled the jobs to send emails for birthdays, expired memberships, exc. From the test site.
​huh?

zout

I was under the understanding that everytime a membership needed subscription - we had a power outage on the site - wish all ya would get up to date and knock it off - Patracy is just a little fella - he cannot take much more whooping on.

kawkev

I have suffered untold hardship, soft tissue damage, and emotional distressed that will only be alleviated by a free lifetime membership!! I await your blessing and apology.

(Did that work??)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have suffered untold hardship, soft tissue damage, and emotional distressed that will only be alleviated by a free lifetime membership!! I await your blessing and apology.

(Did that work??)
Free lifetime membership to club banned? :D

SteveKuhn

So what to do if you're a sucker and want to pay bills before you forget?

Hello SteveKuhn,
You sent a payment of $15.00 USD to Steel Soldiers, LLC

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
[HR][/HR]​
Merchant
Steel Soldiers, LLC
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see your original upgrade was in 2011. But it appears that your expire date is in 2014 now. Which puts it at 3 years instead of 2. So (unless you paid another $15 earlier) it basically tacked on another year sub for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks