• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Extended Crew Cab and Custom Bed - Chrome - Custom Upholstery

jspinks

This one is up for grabs right now as of Aug 23,2011. If you're a diehard "keep it original" guy, DONT LOOK! Turn the page. You're not going to like this one. But if you want to help the troops, look on.

Here's a one-of-a-kind extended cab custom bed truck (5700 miles) that was just built by the troops, for the troops. We give our build jobs away to someone that makes a substantial donation to OSU Tour. 100% of the proceeds go the non-profit tax-deductible charity of OSU Tour out of Dallas, Texas and the funds generated by this particular truck will go toward helping us establish a trade school for Vets. So you get a tax-deduction and help the troops too. My wife is begging me to buy this one for myself. She loves it. The underneath is as clean as the top side. All new gauges and dash plates. Custom upholstery and back seat flips up and out of the way for sleeping, your gear or all your grandkids. We cut approx 3 feet from the bed and added approx 3 feet to the cab. The "C" Bed still makes into a flat cargo area like it was designed. What a difference it makes and very comfortable when you move the front seats back from being so close to the dash. Wow!

Too many soldiers can't find jobs when they return home. We have been helping GI's coming home from the War-In-Iraq since 2005 and been to the Pentagon with our organization many times. Our belief is that soldiers do not live the kind of life they deserve nor do they live life to the fullest. We're striving to change that. We can build you one of these without all the chrome if you like it better that way. My past ASE Certifications in Refinishing, Body Repair and Structural Frame Repair assure you this job was done right and no cutting corners. More info and pictures on our web site at OSU Tour - The Spirit of Entertainment If you don't want this truck any size donation will help.

OSU Tour - The Spirit of Entertainment

Attachments

eagle4g63

Nice job with the truck. Makes me think about the extended cab even more now that I see this one. Also love the seat covers, you guys make them also?

DUECE-COUPE

After WWI, WW II, and the Korean Conflict, the federal government ordered the deportation of all illegal immigrants back to their respective countries to create job opportunities for the service man and woman coming home after serving their country. With the unemployment rate in so many states reaching 10% or more, why has the Federal Government NOT instituted the same policy, and why do immigrants still get HUGE tax breaks while natural born citizens are saddled with the burden of paying for the programs that we are not allowed to benefit from.

jspinks

Forgot to give you a good look at the custom bed we fabricated. Everyone seems to like the wheel well of the M105 bed people are using so we put a skirt around the wheels like the M105 bed but we didn't want to loose the flat bed "C" capabilities. The difference now is that you can now drive this truck with the bed flat and all the side panels dropped. Plus when you walk up to the truck you're not able to see the frame so easily. We are about to build another extended cab 4 X 4 with an axle removed and super singles. Not sure yet what we'll do with the chrome. Did I mention that mud cleans so much more easily off of chrome than it does paint. haha

More pictures and info on: OSU Tour - The Spirit of Entertainment

Attachments

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i see that it has a front m66 leg mount...you might be able to sell that to make a few extra bucks to go towards your next project..

i doubt anyone will be putting a gun ring on it anyway...

flyxpl

I think it looks good . Very well built truck . I think I would have prefered the bed left stock ,just looks kind of weird to me with the fenders built around the back tires , probally just because I am used to seeing them with no rear fenders .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks