• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Rausch Creek Rally - Dates?

Which date(s) work best for you? You may chosse more than one.

• Total voters

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure! A brake hose failure will kill you or somebody else. Did that help? :-D

Call me if you have questions about any of it. PM sent as well.

I was more talking about the knuckle boots. Brake hoses are easy. I already bought the hoses from eriks military surplus. (thanks for the PM Joe) Brake hoses is a touchy subject it seems. I agree its something that should be taken seriously.

PAFARMER,

How far are you from Kublos? Im not that far from Kublos, maybe only a half hour. Did you want me to pick up the rims and bring them to RC with me? If that helps you out, let me know.

USAWEAPON777

I'm in! I was so bummed to miss out last time due to family vacation. Hopefully I'll actually be able to camp out for once. I'll be bringing my stock cucv as usual. I like the earliest oct date the best. I'm currently at Penn State main for school and that weekend isn't a home football game weekend. Though if need be I'd go any weekend. The rallies are always a lot of fun.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it turns out to be the same weekend as the GA rally, I've decided to go to RC instead. It's closer, I love the offroading at RC, and it's 16 hours to the GA rally which means less gas money. Just personal preference I guess, but I like the RC folks, and I really can't afford a big ass trip to GA right now.

PaFarmer

Let's set a date, I like the 2nd weekend in October. I will come up which ever weekend is selected but that weekend or the one in November are preferred. If we set a date, folks can make a plan. Looking forward to this, it is always a good time.

kastein

If I make it at all I will be there for the weekend of the 26th/27th because NAXJA is down there that weekend. I may or may not make it though, I'm rather low on funds at the moment.

edit: welp, guess I won't see you guys. Oh well, you'll have to do without my ugly mug :p

Last edited:

rustyg

Count me in for now. Bobbed Deuce, crew of four, I can bring a quiet honda genny and some fire wood. we like to cook too, so maybe one of the nights we can smoke a brisket or ribs with corn bread:jumpin:Coming in from Lancaster, our first time:cookoo:just replaced a broken axle so i'm ready to break something else:-D

DatGuyC

Dang wish I had seen this earlier, already planned stuff for that weekend. Maybe the spring rally and the truck will get a little dirty instead of the driveway queen its become.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks