• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fancy New seats / Top off

Bobert

I got my fancy new seats in. A bit of an upgrade I would say.

I got them at the junkyard originally for a Ranger, But they didn't work.
They are from a 2007 Mustang. Don't hate me for mixing brands, I already had civilian blazer seats and I couldn't let them go to waste.

I made my own brackets and I haven't fallen out yet.

I also took the top off and had some fun with it. New seats make a big difference.

Attachments

AJMBLAZER

Nice.

Big Ugly has the original bench in it that is super comfy but I'm slightly worried by all the foam particles laying on the floorboards under it. I think when it goes I'll be looking for a late 90's - early 00's bench seat out of a Dodge. About the only thing I liked about my '99 Ram 1500 was the 3/4 bench seat.

1stgear

Lookin' tough! I like the the m1009s topless - just looks like a fun machine. Nice job on the seat too. I think it's hilarious that they say "Mustang" on them.

tymbom

I had a mid 90's Chevy seat in my old 75 Chevy, it made a huge difference in comfort.... I plan to do the same when my M1008 gets home...

Bobert

Yes indeed those are retreads. 33x12.50 http://treadwright.com/ The price is right. 3 Say Mud and 1 All terrain all bfg though.

It is fun with the top off and it looks pretty B.A. It is still a bit chilly t night here at 55mph at least for my passengers.

I do like bench seats, and this is my first vehicle with buckets. After a trip My butt thanks my for the seats, at least I think thats what it's saying. rofl

All my buddies like to point out what I should've done after I already made the brackets, but They seem to be holding up so far.

It is just nice to have something new to sit on, that isn't worn as much. I still plan on doing something with the original seats. They are pretty used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks