• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fast Idle

kingsley

Would someone share with me what causes the idle on a cold startup to slowly increase to very high revs? If i shut it down and restart, it will idle normally.

I would appreciate any help.

Kingsley

AJMBLAZER

How fast are we talking? Mine idles kinda high when I first start it when it's cold and then after a few minutes drops down to the normal idle. Just the engine getting up to temp.

AJMBLAZER

You might do a search...I know someone posted about something just like this sometime this winter. I don't recall what the final verdict/solution was.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks