• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX "Fat 50" ammo cans

2012cadet

I’ve got several “Fat 50” ammo cans I no longer need. All of them have unique labels for various ordinance but they’re primarily types of grenades. I’d love to get rid of them in one go but I’m willing to piece them out. Asking $20 for 1, $90 for 5, $160 for 10. All of them have lids that say “LITE BOX”. All lids close tight. Nonstructural rust but they are used so some minor dings, dents, and scratches. Honestly, I’m not sure what these go for so I’m open to all offers. USPS will let me ship them but their quote was pricy. I’m in San Antonio, TX but am willing to drive for a meet up if you want a lot. I’ve also got family in the NC/SC area so something might be arrangeable there as well. I really just need to get rid of them. Thanks for reading. Have a fantastic day/evening!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks