• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FiFi will be at Olathe Ks. July 12-17 2011

jwright

I just got an e-mail from a guy in the local CAF that FiFi the only B-29 flying will be at the New Century Airport Olathe Ks on July 12-17. I guess she will have rides available for donations ever day she is there. The local CAF is also having there open house on the 16-17, and the local MVPA always have MV there on display. More information on all this as the date gets closer.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the website - "All rides on the B-29 are $1295 for the bombadier position, $995 per person for other cockpit riders and $595 rear riders."

vtdeucedriver

$5.85 a Gal for 100LL does not hold well..........not much proffit being made there when it comes to keeping her in the air. I hope they get a good turn out with those who can afford. This is the 1st time that the CAF is taking riders in the B-29. I hope to go some day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks