• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally finished!

cucvrus

To each his own. Kids are great. They grow up fast and move on. Later more come and they are the ones to try and spoil. Good Luck. It looks great and I am picky. All stock look isn't for everyone. Nice job. What paint did you use?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Please don't hate on the wheels, I got a hell of deal on the setup. 84 m1028, 30k miles. It's taken a year but I'm happy with it and the kids love riding in it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Really nice looking rig! Looks like the little people were having fun helping too.
Makes it more exciting for them when they helped work on a project with dad.

They grow up quickly, then eventually they spread their wings and go become productive
members of society. And the really good ones still come back and visit old dad and his truck. :cool:
(and mom too)

Bigbondo007

To each his own. Kids are great. They grow up fast and move on. Later more come and they are the ones to try and spoil. Good Luck. It looks great and I am picky. All stock look isn't for everyone. Nice job. What paint did you use?
Gillespie 383 from rapco, here's my leave it alone stock k10 Silverado 6.2. I did put the d30 front 3 leafs on it because of the farmer winch guard

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dig it!! Did the dynomat help with the heat? I got one of these and a blazer that I know is going to be a heat box!! I put tilt in the blazer and will do the same to the truck! What kind of paint did you use?

Bigbondo007

Dig it!! Did the dynomat help with the heat? I got one of these and a blazer that I know is going to be a heat box!! I put tilt in the blazer and will do the same to the truck! What kind of paint did you use?
It's unnoticeable right now with South GA heat and humidity. When winter comes I can give you an update on interior heat retention. The paint is Gillespie 383 od green carc replacement from rapco

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks