• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally found one...

right...

...you wouldn't be envious if you had to pay for it... :shock:

industrial 4b's can be found up here every so often.but the cost to re-equip them for road use is prohibitive.so i had to pony up for the road version...much easier than spending the next year scrounging for things like that power steering pump...

sadly,the 4bt's that are road worthy in canada are all (95%) imported...and priced accordingly.i'm envious of you guy's!
you wouldn't believe what cummins canada wants for a factory new or re-man.and this one is a reman as it is...so out of curiosity,i'm gonna pull the head after a compression test.the size of the overbore should be stamped on the piston crowns.i'll likely pull the pan also.gives me a chance to look things over,but so far it appears to be a really low milage re-con...likely less than 50,000 km's.

jatonka

Finally found one

I have a Cummins 4BTA engine for sale at my shop, Upstate NY. Has new turbo, runs, no transmission or radiator. $1500 John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks