• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finally got a cucv!!!

rickta24

well after 5 long years of wanting a m1008, i finally got one.

it's a tan camo pattern, but i plan on fixing that soon.
i also just ordered spacers for the humvee 12 bolts and 36" tires i will be acquiring tomorrow. a lift is in the near future, but for now the humvee tires will do.

Thanks to CCATLETT for helping me out with a ton of info!! to say that i am a novice is a HUGE understatement and he has helped me out a ton!

86M10086.2L

I've gotten lots of good info from CCATLETT myself. I'm looking into doing the same thing with my truck except I'm looking to run the 37" radial version of the tires. Which consequently is causing most of my headaches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks