• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the Humvee off road!!!

Bigfan

Finally did some off-roading today. All I can say is wow. Went through mud, sand, water with no trouble at all. Steep inclines in and out and just pulled through. So fun. Went down a pretty steep incline into a creek and then climbed out the other side. Water and sand. Never had a vehicle like this. Areas that other 4x4s slide around and get stuck, this thing just powered through with no issue and no worry about getting stuck. Had tranny in HL. We felt like kids in the candy store. This truck is truly amazing. Looking forward to next trip.

Trie tooload some pics but couldn’t figure it out.

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally did some off-roading today. All I can say is wow. Went through mud, sand, water with no trouble at all. Steep inclines in and out and just pulled through. So fun. Went down a pretty steep incline into a creek and then climbed out the other side. Water and sand. Never had a vehicle like this. Areas that other 4x4s slide around and get stuck, this thing just powered through with no issue and no worry about getting stuck. Had tranny in HL. We felt like kids in the candy store. This truck is truly amazing. Looking forward to next trip.

Now is the fun part doing the PMCS on it.

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Cool. I still can’t believe where I’m able to go with mine. It’s an amazing machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks