• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally met gimpy, "pops" and stretch

TACTICAL6

Finally got to meet up with some fellow SS members at GL/creekside. gimpy carried up some deuce parts for me. THANKS!! Hope I can reciprocate some day.

He had quite a handfull of commo stuff, whew.....

Good folks.... good to meet you all......

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had a good time too. Next time I'll try not to be so busy and maybe we can tilt a few(instead of putting your truck and you to work).

ida34

Gimpy,
Are you going to make it to Findley this year?

Stretch,
How about you?

I liked it last year and am going again this year. Might even drive the deuce.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Armed forces day at the Findlay fairgrounds, military and vehicle swap meet. I will most likely be going, don't know if I will bring the M108 or not. 3rd Saturday in may.

Dennis

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets see.. who's truck make it up? Why it was the old chevy I was driving. In gimpy's defense, we had too much tongue weight on his truck, and the front tires didn't have any weight/traction. I was still pretty proud. :p

Kipman-2 days trying to remove tractor part.
Stretch-2 min, part removed.

LOL!!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks