• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FINALLY!!!!!

FSBruva

Well, the fortuitous day has finally arrived!!! I AM A DEUCE OWNER!!!!!!

After giving up the idea of being able to get one, it was by pure chance that I was searching around on E-bay, and there was one on there with everything I wanted, and in my neck of the woods (sort of). After no one won the auction, I put a call in, went to see it Sunday, and made an offer the same day. Check is in the mail - pick it up beginning of Oct.

1968 M35A2 - 110 hours, 8900 miles, winch, 1D turbo, ether start, cab heat, air shift, troop seats, military cab insulation package, air ride seat. The spare has never been on the ground, and I don't think the winch has ever been unwound more than about 4 turns.

WAHOOO!!!!

Matt

Attachments

FSBruva

SOo... maybe not picking the truck up this weekend....

Current owner called earlier this week to ask permission to borrow the truck (still at his house) for work. I said yes. Today he called to tell me the front seal (meant gasket, I think) on the transmission failed, and it's leaking oil faster than is acceptable. He offered to knock 500 off the price if I still picked it up this weekend, or I could wait a week and he would have it fixed.

I told him I would rather wait a week. Anyone think I should go get it? Really kind of torn.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
he fixes it he broke it, you paid for a truck that will drive 6 hours, not a leaker, fixed right or give your money back

FSBruva

Yea... i didn't know if i was effectively 'throwing away' 500 by letting him do a repair i could do myself.... but it is a 350 mile drive....

Westech

CPL
yeah you will get use to the under side. I fell asleep under the truck one night and my nabor called EMS because they thought I was dead lol. now thats just funny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks