• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finalythird attempt

dmetalmiki

today spent 4 hours typing.. posts and pics appear and disapear willy nilly and keep asking me to log in. then vanish from the new posts. so heres pics,, if it works (finaly!) i will then write a post to suit pics. lets try short dtail. im tired. M62 getting 1400x20s a la bridging truck rims. 2nd master switch to save fuel pump running un neccasellery. (just seen at side of master switch. and steering wheel "hoiked up" 4 inches to accomadate a DRIVER! AND enable sed driver to apply the brakes (to enable stopping!) (previously only suited to a very thin 4 ft 2" person. (without fouling the wheel and gymnastics to get at the brake pedal!!) additional step to enable entry. (on 1600s) and the fire truck with more emg. flashing lights. and back up warning buzzer. (now on all my trucks)

Attachments

grounded

Banned
Ive got a question on the bridge truck wheels. How do they clear on the front of the truck or the rear? Also are you just running singles? Reason i ask is i have also thought about the bridge truck wheels before but didnt know how they would mount onto the standard 5 ton axles means the bridge trucks tend to be a little wider then standard 5 tons

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You also added a second slave port, no? On the driver's side?

Looks good-staying busy :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks