• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finding the history on cucvs

Crash_AF

Umm, we can't help if we don't know the problem. What makes you think you were lied to?

/me looks for the 'This thread is useless without info!' smiley...

Later,
Joe

Melvinitis

The guy has been a member for a year, rants and then never checks back? Somthing is goofy.

No one lies on ebay, what about GL they never cover things up do they?

AJMBLAZER

He just posted it yesterday, give him time. He's not on here regularly.

If the CUCV was registered in the civilian world VIN checks like carfax will turn up whatever records that will give.

84cucv1ton

think i got it all figured out. the government replaced the speedometer. i think this because there is 7 digits. i my other cucvs are 6 digits. figured out a few other things to its running pretty good now. no idea on the real miles tho. thanks for the replys

AJMBLAZER

Sounds like they used a dash cluster out of one of the commercial vehicles from the era that used a similar gauge cluster.

If it was recorded during it's service the mileage should be in the information medlog can find. However it wasn't always kept up to date or even recorded accurately.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yep but that sounds like a long shot but we can try. You are relying on folks to do their job but it is the first thing that is dropped on the I don't have time to do it list.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks