• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay, OH Pics

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the M108 hauled to the show, just in time to help the trailer ho(citizensoldier) get his motor picked up. Decent show, about 60+ vehicles, and some really rare ones.

Got to meet Ida34, citizensoldier, monkeyboy(something like that), and another guy, sorry I forgot your name(really bad about that).

Picked up a complete new distributor for the gas M108, that cured all my spark problems. Truck runs great now. Also a multi-winch driveshaft.

Here's some pics, enjoy!

Dennis

Attachments

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More pics.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dennis, did you run that air line right to the can on the back of the airpack of the 108? How did it work for you?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I see you have an air line going to the M108. I guess you figured out your brakes?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(in hale)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I figured out the brakes GIMPY! Seem to remember someone else with me when they screwed up the first time.

When I left, I had forgot to open the line to the M108 airpac. Once I opened it, I could tell a big difference, really helped on braking. Just a little lag before the towed trucks brakes applied, and let off, you had to be looking for it to notice. I would recommend anyone towing this way hook the brakes together.

Dennis