Findlay Ohio, Armed Forces Day show, MVPA convention COMBO May 14-17 2020

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's right the Findlay Military Show has combined forces with the MVPA to have the national Convention together with the Armed Forces Day Rally "same bat time same bat station"!
If you had Vendor spaces last year you have squatters rights this year but need to send payment in by March 1st.
It will be open on Thursday, 14th but only to vendors or MVPA members.
As the map shows there will be vendor spaces where we used to park and camp, however the wash racks are open and I will bring two 11X15 bunkhouse tents that should fit the spaces for those that need a place to sleep.
And only one will be for sale for those who had to move last year! :p
SITE MAP
View attachment Scan_20200108.jpg

DSCN5111.JPG

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on up and see us! Tell her your going to take her on a helicopter ride, they have a Vietnam combat vet flying a huey for like 125 per person. It is well worth the money! Then you can hang out and visit the rest of the show.

77 AMG

Come on up and see us! Tell her your going to take her on a helicopter ride, they have a Vietnam combat vet flying a huey for like 125 per person. It is well worth the money! Then you can hang out and visit the rest of the show.
Well, the biggest problem with that is that she got to go for about a 2 hr flight in an H-46D Sea Knight the last time that I re-upped. They brought her out to the boat as a surprise for ME! I think that she may have sworn off helicopters after that leaky ride... she was a C-9 groundcrew type for a while, herself.

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of us SS folks set up in the open sided AG building.
the convention map has it as "O"
View attachment Scan_20200108.jpg
BTW Andy you going to Lawrence this year?
the google sat map has it here but there are several new buildings not shown
I tried to get an open shelter spot but they said everything was taken. Im hoping it doesnt rain that week. But they said stuff may open up after March 1st.

Still planning on going to lawrence to walk around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks