• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First day out after the paint dryed

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yankee, missed the picutes buddy! Maybe they were too big? Need to be 640 x 480.

YankeeDuece

By the way, that is not my chauffeur. He is my friend's son. I rolled up to his house and the whole family was lined up in the front yard for a group photo during his daughters first communion.

FSBruva

YankeeDeuce-

It looks very good. As long as your truck is not covered in chrome, painted like a candy cane or like cotton candy, you won't hear too much grousing. And, no one is EVER going to mistake that thing for anything other than a military truck. It's got a clean look, too.

Matt

ojsdna744

bigbee said:
You WASH YOUR TRUCK?!?!?!?! I didn't think that was legal. or recommended.
:shock: I'm afraid to wash mine, not sure what would happen! :roll:

Your truck looks good though! No matter what color you decide to paint them, keep 'em rolling! 8)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I just washed mine. It seemed to be happy afterwards.

YankeeDuece

Armada, the seat covers are tan and the dash is free of data plates.
Vtdeucedriver, a gun truck was the reason for the black paint.

Last Thursday I got my M105 carpenters trailer w/bows and matching tan top. I will probablyl paint it black over the winter.

I know, I know....pictures to follow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks