• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First M715

458soco

then I found this awesomeness
IMG_7058.jpgIMG_7583.jpgIMG_9657.jpg
looked like someone had tried to weld it up with a coat hanger and jumper cables

Sorry for all the posts, for some reasone its not letting me upload pics but one time

458soco

Now im working on the brake lines. I installed dual pot master cylinder and need to make one more line and everything will be done and I can bleed the system.
One really cool thing I learned about these trucks is the vent system is all connected. The rear end is connected to the transfer case to the tranny to the
front axle and so on. I had to take all these lines apart and blow them out seeing as they were full of mud and corrosion. Broke one in the process so I will need to remake it... Just so happends to be the one that goes around the bellhousing and is the most complicated one. I also have yet to get it running. I know its something in the electrical side of it but dont know what. So i ordered new points, button, cap, and plugs (civi plugs) and will am in the process of making my own plug wires.

458soco

Went to Jeepfest in Jasper GA last weekend. What a blast!! While I was there I saw a few military vehicles. One five ton, a few willys jeeps, and one 715. I drove my military cj5 since the 715 isnt done yet. Here are some pics of the 715 that was there, guy was pretty cool and let me look it over and bs with him a while.

IMG_1672.jpgIMG_8725.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks