• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time Posting Found Parts for M38a1

rpso970

Ha youall just wanted to put my two cents in. Have a m38A1 jeep that I am restoring. Hit the jack pot the other day and found several parts that a Guy had in a old silo. To my ammazment he had hoods, fenders, grills and spare parts still in the wraper. Had carb rebuild kits still sealed in the wraper from the 50. To make a long story short I had to purchase it. If any body is out in Boyce, LA hit me on the cell. 318-473-0099 or e-mail at Joecraft@suddenlink.net. Will have pics later. Just need some advice on what I got and who needs what. The old lady on my as for bring it home. Ha she go before my jeep will. Great site keep up the good work. PS if I put this in the wrong place please advise.

moleary

Did you take pics of the find before you cleaned out the silo? Also - there is a classified section where all those items will need to go. Not supposed to sell in the forum... Look at the bar just below the STEEL SOLDIERS logo and you'll see the link to the classifieds.

Congrats on a cool find!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The fenders and hoods are worth their weight in gold. Very hard to find unsmashed. Put on ebay for good $$ return.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks