• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First timer EUC cleared in 15 days

Pawnshop

Auction closed 22 May, EUC faxed 23 May, two requested revisions and a change of fax machine (they did not like the way my machine did it), sent to Battle Creek 5 June, my credit card was charged on 20 June! I have not received the paid invoice yet but I assume that will be on Monday. Not too bad considering GL advised it would take 45 days for a first time EUC clearance, and there was a holiday in there, I am pleased.

Bow-man

Man, I'm crossing my fingers with mine. It showed it was submitted to BC on Wednesday. We'll see...should be interesting to compare notes. It's a first timer with no revisions. Wonder what the rhyme or reason is?

ssgtwright-usmc

OK, I just received a notice about my EUC needs revisions, now what does that mean?
Did I leave something out when I faxed out the EUC or does it mean I forgot to fill in a blank somewhere.
I have the copies I faxed out and everything looks to be filled out right.
So how long will it take before I know what is needed to be revised. This is for the trailer I won!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks