• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flashlight Holder.......unicorn..

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one of these for my hmmwv a couple years ago. Only like 10.00. didn't know how hard they are to find. Replaced my 998 for a 1152 and cant find one of these. It was a govt surplus item somewhere. Looking to get one for my truck. Thanks for all replies.

Attachments

Dave2018

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I printed a pic of the last version tool holder today. If that print is available may have some made up to sell. If you have a flashlight holder that would be cool. Put my old school angled light in it.
Can text me here in texas also. Dave
832 538 6238

Soupermike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I printed a pic of the last version tool holder today. If that print is available may have some made up to sell. If you have a flashlight holder that would be cool. Put my old school angled light in it.
Can text me here in texas also. Dave
832 538 6238
I'd be interested in one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks