• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flat tires on M35A3

pmramsey

If you can't afford to ship it, you can't afford to buy it. Sure, many, many guys drive them home and most do so successfully. This site is filled with those success stories. However, it your A3 were a bungee cord, would you tie it around your ankles, and throw your ass off a bridge?

pmramsey

some lucky bastard out bid me and picked it up for 7000. I guess there always next week.....

For that kind of money you could of had an fine 1991 BMY M923A2 out of Ft Meade today. Beats an A3 hands down any day.

Hooper

If you can't afford to ship it, you can't afford to buy it. Sure, many, many guys drive them home and most do so successfully. This site is filled with those success stories. However, it your A3 were a bungee cord, would you tie it around your ankles, and throw your ass off a bridge?

Yes?

jpinst

That's true. In fact, if the tires go below a certain pressure, the CTIS, even if working properly, will not inflate the tires. You will need to manually inflate the tires first, and then the CTIS if hooked up will adjust the pressure equally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks