• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flu419 backhoe cylinder identification please

majkowskid

I feel stupid for asking this... but i have a leaking hydraulic cylinder on my flu419 backhoe. it's one of the ones that runs down the side of the boom... there are two of them, one on each side. are these considered dual BOOM cylinders? i'm just so used to a backhe that only has one boom cylinder that i want to make sure i'm orering the right kit!

thanks!

peakbagger

I feel stupid for asking this... but i have a leaking hydraulic cylinder on my flu419 backhoe. it's one of the ones that runs down the side of the boom... there are two of them, one on each side. are these considered dual BOOM cylinders? i'm just so used to a backhe that only has one boom cylinder that i want to make sure i'm orering the right kit!

thanks!
Many of us have bought seals from Foxkits.com . I believe that yes you have dual boom cylinders. Case - Backhoe/loaders - Page 1 - FoxKits.com

FWIW, I had a leaking boom cylinder that I finally rebuilt this year. It appears that whoever had assembled the cylinder long ago at the factory put in a seal backward. Make sure you buy the special wrench required to unscrew the end of the cylinder. Considering buying or renting the tool for inserting the internal seal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks