• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

flu419 ign. sw.

troll

The ignition switch fell down inside the dash- how do I access the area behind and below the speedometer, etc.? The key and retaining nut are still in place. I assume that it (the part w/wiring) has broken off. Thanks, Gary.

peakbagger

Any chance you can get at by removing the defrost outlet?. Getting to behind the dash is major project and PITA due to the front end loader as you need to do from the outside under the hood. There is fresh air and defroster duct work in the way that has be removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks