• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fly In/Truck Show September 27 in Wilson, North Carolina

CGarbee

Spotted this on the www.ncmvpa.com website and thought that I would cross post it here in case some of the North Carolina crowd wasn't checking that site...

It's close enough for me to go to, and folks who fly seem to like old MV's (and vice versa)

"The Wilson 1047 Chapter of EAA is hosting a fly in at the Wilson County Municipal airport on Saturday September 27, 2008...and we want you to bring your vehicles and equipment! Wilson County airport was originally a US NAVY/MARINE CORPS landing field in WW2, so there is a historical value to this old airport. We would love to display your equipment for the public. You are welcome to contact me 252 290 5906 for details- or you can email me @ klicourier@yahoo.com. We would truly love to have you, but please let me know as soon as possible if you plan to attend with your vehicle so we can set up the logistics. Thank you and I look forward to meeting everyone. "

This would be Wilson County, North Carolina. Airport is not far from Exit 121 on I95.