• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FMTV Air Hydraulic Pump Rebuild Service

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I'm offering a rebuild service for $200 of the air hydraulic pump on the FMTV's. This includes the "basic" rebuild kit that 98% need, the rebuild, and shipping back to you.

At this point, I have rebuild well over 50 of these. Only one I have no been successful with due to a lot of rust internally. Almost all only need the 4 part rebuild kit that another member here sells & I buy from. I usually keep a bunch in stock.

Figuring out an economical way to send this back & for safely was my biggest hold up with "officially" making a post/listing to offer this up to everyone. But after trying a bunch of things, I found the best method after sending a "test subject" through the mail a bunch of times, back & forth, with some people I know, to make sure it worked okay. I made a video showing how to properly pack it in preparation to send it to me & will share it below.

I also made a "Work Order" .PDF file to download, print, and fill out to pack with it so that there are no mix-ups when it arrives. Shipping labels get damaged on big boxes or cut when opening. I didn't want to be mixing peoples things up by mistake. I have project bins in my garage that the work order will stay with the pump as I work on it.

The file for download can be seen here at this link or on my website in the signature block, then scroll down to "Services". There is an instructions page, and the page to fill out.

Here is the video on the pump packing;

Feel free to direct message me with questions, but as the directions say, I want the official request to be via e-mail, at the e-mail address info@callmecolt.com .

If there is interest, I was thinking of offering a similar service for the cab latch.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great service! Every single FMTV coming out needs this. Including all the trucks going to fire and popo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks