• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG in Nevada.!!

mudman

Well I have been doing this all wrong..So sorry for that. I have been SS Creeping for a while now and joined in a few weeks ago. I have a 86 M1028 and a M101a2. I was having some GP troubles and Low and behold, Doghead was there to help me out. Also Ralbelt kicked down some info as well.

All I wanna say is, this is a great bunch of people here, with a load of informationon on anything OD green. I will have "Gang green" up and running soon. I was wondering if there are any of you out there that get together here in the west. We have some great country out here in Nevada.

Looking forward to hearing from a few of you!!

"Keep Your Powder Dry"

Ken

mudman

No sir, live about 1/2 mile from their compound though. Just a red neck with green trucks and trailers.!!! HA HA. I was working in Elko last year at this time.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. I lived in Hot Creek. Then I lived in Tonopah and worked at the refinery at the airport.

Great state. I still miss it. Lots of elbow room.

combatmech

Welcome to the OD addiction from a former resident of Fallon, Nv ( 2001-2003 ) :beer:
Ditto Beerslayer, miss the wide open spaces and the dry climate... Last time I passed through Carson City, ( Thanksgiving 2010 ) Couldnt get over how big it's gotten.

Psywarrior

Vegas here (sorta). Will have my vehicle in a few months and can't wait to see about a get together. This is an awesome site with some seriously knowledgeable individuals.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm stuck in Vegas until I retire in 5 years, then I hope to move to around Ely/Elko...with lots more room for the OD Fever! Nevada is soooo nice once you're out of the Vegas valley area.

mudman

las Vegas is a sink hole!!! They are now trying to suck the water out of the northern vallies so that they can flush their toilets.. There will be war in the west for water soon!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks