• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG In North Central Arizona

koyotekvn

Hello to All from koyotekvn. Have just recently aquired a 1993, M101A2 and have used the site to research the wiring and some helpful hints in maintaining original wiring integrity. Thanks! I am really considering getting into a CUCV or something in the 2.5 class in the future.
Thanks to all who posted the wiring tips! I look forward to exchanging thoughts and conversation with you all over time. The koyote

KsM715

Along with getting something to tow the trailer with, you'll find yourself scanning GL looking for something completely useless and heavy to out in your trailer. :beer: Welcome to the club.

koyotekvn

Thanks for the welcome Fellas. I'm feeling like I am in a good group of folks. I'm going to check in at the Western Division and try fit in to this group as best as I can. If I can be of help to anyone give me shout out, I'am always looking forward to having an adventure or expedition of pain or pleasure.kvn

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks