• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG in Upper MI, 1st trailer recovery

jivem

Hello all,
New here, 1st time posting. Hoping to win a M101A2 out of Sparta, WI next week. I have read a number of threads here with great information. Just wondering if anyone feels there is absolutely one or two things I MUST know before proceeding? Be it info on going to McCoy or about the trailer itself. I'll continue reading the threads to catch up.

Thanks in advance,
jivem

Last edited:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another Smitten Mitten, New Green Head Youpeer, Thats cool. Welcome your in good company around here. I'm a troll.

jivem

Auction was successful! Off to Sparta next week for recovery. Have a number of items ready ahead of time from reading different threads here. Thanks to all.

>Located in Upper MI

camp9

Another Yooper?? Can't be many of us on here. Were you at, and what day you headed over? I have to go over this week too. I"m east of Esky about an hour.