• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

For Sale on Jacksonville FL Craig's List

moleary

RE: For Sale on Jacksonville FL Craig

I am in Jacksonville - let me know if you want it checked out. I am qualified to tell you it is either there, or it isn't. I could probably tell if it is running or not, and I could POSSIBLY tell if the tires hold air. :D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: For Sale on Jacksonville FL Craig

The M56 was a chassis version of the M37, looks like they dropped a -37 bed on it and didn't care about the gap. It could also have been a maintenance bodied truck as well.

bubba_got_you

this is what he told me. I have not driven it in over a year now but when I last drove it it ran strong. I feel confident it will start with a fresh charge on the battery. The brakes are my main concern they need reworking. It takes some pumping to stop. I do have the title but I have not licensed it to drive on the highway. As I said in the ad, it is located at my partnes house in Yulee, FL. I have asked them to takes some additional pictures. I can forward the pictures once I receive them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't the M56 have a telephone maintenance body on it? Ken Kock (Uglytrux) had on of those bodies several years back but I know it's gone now. I'm no fan of the M37 variants but thats not bad looking for the investment.

Bill W

The M-56 is a cab chassis that the military put their own bodies ( contact maint, crash body, telephone maint,etc). The M-56 in the pic is the long wheelbase ( 126") which is 14" longer the the M-37 WB. You could shorten the frame but is alot of work as there is 1/4" thick stiffener plate mounted the lengh of each frame rail