• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ford M656 1969

eminn57360

Anybody have any idea of where I might find a hopefully running M656, have the need for my off road tour operation and saw the one that was listed on ebay, talked to the owner etc... and well just thought $45,000 was a bit much, Did talk to a guy in La Junta, Co. and he has the expandable side van, which won't really work, I am looking for a open top troups carrier, very similar to the Pinzgauers we currently use, would also be interested if anybody knows of any other similar type of military vehicle that would fit the bill.

Thanks so much

eminn57360

Ford M656

Pete thanks,

Yeah I talked to Alex last week, knew he has the bed and its a start if I can't find the 656 and have to go with a 757, did talk to the guys at La Junta about their expandable body 656 but it's a van or totally enclosed body, so I guess if the prices are right I can get the truck in Co, and the bed in Id. might just have something there.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom Bauer in Eldersburg, MD had one a year or so ago. I bet he still has it. I know he wanted to sell it. Mechanically, it was very nice, but it had the wrong tires on it and the wrong bed installed. I believe he has an expandable van body on it now. I think it started out life as a tractor. I am not sure Tom's phone number but he might be in the book.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks