• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fort McCoy 9-23

phantomjeep

Another great load-out at Fort McCoy ,inbetween rain down pours 5 in + in 24 hrs.
Seth rounded my stuff up and two other lots of another SS member and helped just fit 1800# in my truck then took me around in the rain to the items I wanted to perview too. Thanks Seth you are a great addition to the GL crew at McCoy. Mike stayed inside dry LOL not really he was soaked too. THANKS AGAIN
Bernie

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
As many members have stated...including me...there are good GL employees out there.
If fact...my experience is more good than bad.:beer:

l.l.lind

I picked up a couple of items from McCoy yesterday and was once again impressed by the professionalism and helpfullness of both Mike and Seth. I hope GL appreciates them as much as we do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks