• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forum color choices!

Longhunter7

SS members!

If you would like to change the color of the Forum, I have good news!

You have several color choices! To change the color, go to the CONTROL PANEL at the top of the Forum!

Then select EDIT OPTIONS, go down to FORUM STYLE!

You have five (5) color options to choose from! :cool:

Select one of the options then go to submit, then REFRESH the page to see the new color!

If you don't like the new color, repeat the process until you find the one you like!

I am partial to the GREEN FIELDS, gotta love O.D. ! :smilewinkgrin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found that this morning and switched to green as well. Almost meant for us green lovers! LH, glad to see you involved with this, we need you man!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[3][green]I wonder if there is a way to get the URLs in the signatures to be a link lke in the previous software? Also, mods don't show up as mods anymore with exception to Big Kahuna and LH7. (I think)[/green][/3]

Attachments

Longhunter7

Kenny!

E-mail me the sections of the Forum that you want to Moderate!

I think that they will have to be re-inserted to show up in the new Forum!

If any other Moderators are having problems, go to the Moderators forum or e-mail me from there!

My e-mail address is available in the Moderators secton!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks