• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found 2 1/2t dump

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thought somebody mite be interested

today comming to tex. with the crane to do a job, i spoted a 2 1/2t dump in a junk yard, its on tex, farm route 105, about 3 miles west of vidor tex, on the west side going north from vidor, it looked in decent shape from what i could see, had a load of tires in the bed. also on the same side of the road another mile or so, another yard had a small mil. gen. out front.

its tough chaseing the crane going to jobs, my neck hurts for days because of the consent looking from side , looking for that green iron outline, not only am i looking for green iron but i have to keep from running into the back of lowbed because of my green iron hunt

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: found 5t dump

ts tough chaseing the crane going to jobs, my neck hurts for days because of the consent looking from side , looking for that green iron outline, not only am i looking for green iron but i have to keep from running into the back of lowbed because of my green iron hunt
rofl

My g/f says the thing thing...... "Watch the road and stop looking for Army trucks!"

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
update

i had a chance to go check out the dump today, it is a 66 342a2 deuce dump, no rad., missing right front window, over all it is in not to bad condition, has pipe welded in the bed, no tail gate, supposed to run and stop good, was gotten from a local contractor after thay poked a hole in the rad., the owner is going though cancer treatment, nothing has been done with the truck in the last 6 months because of the cancer thing, i left my number with the guy there, so he can talk to the owner about a price if he wants to sell

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: update

Is the cab protector the same as the one on the 5 ton?

dc3coyote

RE: update

So I thought I was the only one who drove down the Street looking for green. Kinda hang out the window next to the dogs. Any idea on the price?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks