• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found 24v bulbs for civilion fogs

That is exactly what I did for my 8 off road Harbor Freight lights but I picked the lights up on sale for only $8 each. The bulbs I found were made by Hella and they were about the same price. The bulb and light combination works great for me.

Just be sure to:
Fuse
Relay
Size wire correctly

rronning84

Minor point. 100 WATT, not 100 AMP. There's a small difference:)
Whoops. I didn't notice that.
That is exactly what I did for my 8 off road Harbor Freight lights but I picked the lights up on sale for only $8 each. The bulbs I found were made by Hella and they were about the same price. The bulb and light combination works great for me.

Just be sure to:
Fuse
Relay
Size wire correctly
[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks