• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a deuce multifuel engine at scrap auction

man2112

Hey all,

I'm at a scrap auction preview day right now, and there's a mutlifuel engine that they're going to sell for scrap tomorrow. Don't know anything about it other than it's sitting here, but figured I'd pass it along in case someone else needs it and can save it from the scrappers. It's in San Diego (near the Mexican border), and the auction is tomorrow (12nov20) at 10am califort time. The lady who's running it is named vanessa, her phone number is 858-354-3472. She said to feel free to contact her for any questions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I don't think San Diego gets much rain but it only takes once to fill an engine with water when the exhaust outlet it pointing at the sky. Once that happens, the engine is scrap value only.

man2112

Yeah, I agree. Not sure what good it is or not. One thing I forgot to mention is that the two axles in the picture behind it (with wheels and tires) come with the engine and transmission. Ones a rear axle, the other is a front steering axle.

Apparently the previous tenant on the land skipped town and left the whole yard full of stuff, and they're auctioning everything off to try and clear it out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know you mean well, but I believe it's against the forum rules to post links to upcoming auctions. Or has that been changed?
It's been changed. Posting a link and info about a future, active auction is OK. But then any form of collusion is not allowed!

Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• You may post links to auctions. However, you MUST observe the previous rules about collusion. Any discussion about bidding and the thread will be deleted and infractions given.
• Keep in mind, if it's a active auction and the bids are low, bringing it up to everyone's attention might very well turn that low bid into a high one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks