• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found an m880 for sale in nc

77x58mm

its a project and it runs brakes work ps if anybody is looking i buy it but money is tight . 919-895-8540 scott

Last edited:

fallen

I recently purchased a m886 for 700. I drove it about 50 miles home with no problems. It looked good but i later learned the front end had been replaced with a civilian front end, grille, hood, fenders and doors. It runs good and has had alot of brake work. The ambulance body has been stripped but i have located all of the parts i need to put it back to the way it should be. Do you know the price of the m880 and condition.

imbobbbb

I recently purchased a m886 for 700. I drove it about 50 miles home with no problems. It looked good but i later learned the front end had been replaced with a civilian front end, grille, hood, fenders and doors. It runs good and has had alot of brake work. The ambulance body has been stripped but i have located all of the parts i need to put it back to the way it should be. Do you know the price of the m880 and condition.

Uh...other then the green paint and a couple of emblem holes there is no difference between civilian and military hood,fenders,grille,or doors.:?

fallen

I guess i forgot to add that the bottom of the driver's door was completely rusted out and there were holes rusted through in the hood. It was still a good buy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks