• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Four-man Humvee rear curtain install

T.Bone

Recently purchased my four-man Hummvee got a rear curtain off of eBay not really sure how to address where it interfaces with the seatbelt assembly the only video I found said something about cutting it but I don’t want to cut anything until I make sure that I’m not making a mistake

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see this is your first post.

WELCOME!

And just to be a b@ll buster, (because we would all like to see your new-to-you rig):

nopics

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So the area of the curtain where the rear seatbelts are should have one side with extra material on it. The other side should be flat.
The side with extra material goes to the rear and over the seat belt brackets, the inside wall gets cut within that area to give space on the inside.

Check this video out at about 1:40 into it.

T.Bone

So the area of the curtain where the rear seatbelts are should have one side with extra material on it. The other side should be flat.
The side with extra material goes to the rear and over the seat belt brackets, the inside wall gets cut within that area to give space on the inside.

Check this video out at about 1:40 into it.
Thanks

T.Bone

He installed it backwards in the video. Straps should be inside and clear plastic should be against the seatbelt towers.
You know I thought it looked funny you’re right I switched it around don’t know if I should start another thread but my gauges areCloudy and I’m wondering are they sealed or can I get the glass out and clean them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks