• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankendodge begins.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone notice that there are no humans (dead or otherwise) in any of the pictures

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone notice that there are no humans (dead or otherwise) in any of the pictures
Humans are sparce in his neck of the woods.
Last time he handed the camera off to a racoon to take his picture, the little critter took off with it, heck it was almost a year before he was able to post pictures on here after that.

Danger Ranger

"Ya hurt your what?!?"

Anyhow, sounds like a sweet project. Are you going to be running a dual output t-case, or are you going the other route? There was a guy on Pirate who built an awesome M715 in a 6x6 form. I will look for pics...

citizensoldier

Racoons make good summer sausage. Mix in some muskrat and venison to kill the stink. The pelt is now a Davy Crockett spy hat complete with built in digital camera. Gymp! You did contribute ! The power train might be a 4BT I have collecting dust or maybe a 360V8. I wish I could find a NV4500 that is not gold plated! Humans? What humans? The WC51 pictured has the complete original running WWII drive line and that will be going into another WC51 I have that is more complete bodywise. I will be cutting that frame and mating the WC62 remnants to it. The 6x6 axles need a complete rebuild so if the money tree produces 489's for sure. Only one usable combat rim so I am still two short.. Anybody? Can't seem to find any that are not bent or rotted out here in Mi. Gymp supplied my two missing SuperLugs..The wife thinks I have completely lost it. Also looking for seals and any parts for that WC62 T case? Not sure what is different compared to regular WC other than extra drive for second axle. I have given up my search for a restorable WC52 for now. Just can't find one on this part of the planet..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks